Thursday, March 1, 2012

Grand Slam Breakfast

I have been with my girlfriend for around 7 months. She had just moved into my apartment in the city. Anyway I have always had this fetish for rape fantasy sex, but it has never felt that real with the girls that have done it with me because they were poor actors in bed. I told my girlfriend this and she agreed that she was up for fulfilling my rape fantasy sometime. So fast forward a couple weeks and I get off work at 7pm and head back to my apartment. Instead of going in through the door I walk to the side of the house (it’s dark out) and look through the window to see my gf lying in bed reading a magazine with a lamp on. I pull out a cig and start to plan my assault. I put on the ski mask that I brought with me and cut the screen out of the window. I, as quietly as possible climb through the window into my apartment. Silently I walk to the bedroom. My girlfriend screams and I jump on her and hold the knife to her throat. I ripped off her pants, then her thong and fucked her. It was the best sex ever. She was screaming the whole time. After I came I ran out of the house got in my car and drove to Denny's. I ordered the grandslam breakfast and waited for my gf to call. She soon called crying saying that she was raped. I told her that I had raped her and described my actions to prove it. She broke up with me the next day, but man that was some good sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment