Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Reality TV

Seriously? WTF?! I have never watched reality TV for a number of reasons. First off it isn't reality. Not to mention that most morons that agree to go onto a reality show have the same IQ of your average houseplant! I tried to give it a shot but found it damn near unbearable to watch. That all being said, I have made a list of things I would rather be doing than watching reality TV.

1) Have someone with Parkinson’s disease shave my balls.

2) Go fishing with Scott Peterson.

3) Have sex with a woman who has a yeast infection. Not a regular yeast infection either, I’m talking about a vagina so yeasty you could ferment beer in it.

4) Watch 2 Girls 1 Cup: The Movie.

5) Star in 2 Girls 1 Cup: The Movie.

6) Go to a black cultural center with Michael Richards, Dog the Bounty Hunter, and Don Imus.

7) Go hunting with Dick Cheney.

8) Amy Winehouse.

9) Walk my dog with Michael Vick… after he’s out of prison… and after I get a dog…

10) Shit a pineapple.

11) Go to a Holocaust museum with Mel Gibson and his dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment